Now Playing | Listing of dates and locations from which to choose:
Corporate Events * Private Parties
Whodunnit for Hire turns ordinary events into fun, engaging and interactive murder mystery parties. Have a blast! But watch out. This is so much fun you might die laughing.
- 1920s - Sinister Speakeasy
- 1940s - Clue (based on the board game of the same name)
- 1950s - Malt Shoppe Murder
- 1980s - Gag Me With A Spoon. She's Dead.
- Wild West - Wanted Dead or Alive
- Pirates - Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Hollywood - Hollywood Homicide
- Agatha Christie Spoof - Murder on the Oriental Rug
- Ghost Walk - Assumes your place is haunted
- 19 Crimes - based on the wine of the same name
- Team Building Can Be Murder (also lovingly called "Let's Kill the Boss")
- Fundraising Can Be Murder
- Turning 30 or 40 or 50 (etc.)... Can Be Murder
My name is Wendy Olenik and I own Whodunnit for Hire which I
operate from Sparrows Point, Maryland. I turn events into murder
mystery parties and have been doing so for more than twenty years. This is fun, engaging and memorable. I am excited to set up murder mystery entertainment for you. Call or text me at 410-549-2722. Or reach me via email.
- Private Event; a murder mystery party set up specifically for you in the central Maryland, USA area
- Public Event; tickets available at https://whodunnnit-for-hire.eventbrite.com, for in person murder mystery parties in the central Maryland, USA area.
- Virtual Event; an on-line murder mystery party for up to 98 logins (any number of participants per login)
Search for clues, interrogate suspects and solve whodunnit at a murder mystery party with Whodunnit for Hire.
"This is so much fun you might die laughing!"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q? What is a murder mystery party? A. Someone at your party dies and then your guests search for clues and interrogate suspects to solve whodunnit. My storylines are always a comedy. My parties are interactive and written for fun team building. They promote communication and collaboration.
Q? Could I book all the seats and turn it into a private party?
A. Yes. If the seats are available I'm happy to turn it into a private murder mystery for you. Or call me and together we'll choose a date.
Q? I’d like to arrange a private Whodunnit murder mystery party elsewhere. Where should I host it? A. Choose a location within 50 miles of Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Your guests must fit into one room. The location must have free on-site parking and be handicap accessible.
Q? What is the cost for you to turn my event into a murder mystery?
A. The production format (a play with seven actors) is $3500. The
game format (your guests are sleuths and suspects) is $1250. The virtual format is $399.
Q? How many guests should be at my private party? A. A minimum of 20 guests should be at your murder mystery party. There is no maximum.
Q? I plan to host a private Team Building Whodunnit for my company party. Could I keep this a
surprise from my staff? Could I tell you the guests I’d like accused?
Could I get a customized storyline? A. Yes. Yes. And yes.
Q? How long does it take? A. Plan two to three hours for your event. Use this timeline as your guide.
- 6:00pm Doors Open/Welcome Reception/Drinks Available/Mix and Mingle
- 7:00pm Salads Served/Mystery Begins
- 7:30pm Entrees Served followed by Interrogations
- 8:30pm Desserts Served followed by Wrap-Up, Curtain Call and Awards
- 9:00pm End (it will take me 15 minutes to break-down, pack-up and vacate)
Q? Should I provide a meal to my guests during the murder mystery? A. Yes. My mysteries are written assuming this is a breakfast, lunch or dinner party.
Q? Could you provide the meal? A. Yes, if you choose to host it at Dutch's Daughter in Frederick, Doozy's Diner in Catonsville, Doubletree by Hilton in Columbia, Towson Tavern in Towson or the Donaldson Brown Mansion in Port Deposit. Otherwise, no.
Q? Should I provide additional entertainment such as a band or DJ? A. No.
Q? Can the guests be in more than one room? A. No.
Q? Why should I book with Whodunnit for Hire? A. I've been doing this for more than twenty years. And I am the best at turning events into murder mystery parties. Your employees are going to have a blast! They will be laughing and engaged. They will communicate and collaborate to solve whodunnit. They will become fast friends. I've seen it. I know it works. At the end they will be singing your praises!
Q? What information should I send you to book a murder mystery party? A. Send the location and date and whether you are booking the Production Format ($3500 for seven actors), the Game Format ($1250 for your guests to be the suspects) or the Virtual Format ($399 for 98 logins).
Q? How do I get in touch with you? A. My name is Wendy Olenik and I live in Sparrows Point, Maryland. I own Whodunnit for Hire. You may text, call or email me (text is preferred please include your name). I am excited to turn your event into a murder mystery party.